Natural, Pure without Dust. 95% OF THE LEAVES 5% TWIGS
Yerba Mate Green ( Ilex paraguariensis) is a South American plant.
A beverage is obtained from leaves and sticks of this evergreen tree.
Guarani Indians used it to reduce tiredness, clear up mind and dismiss starvation.
Drinking Yerba mate is one of the best alternatives for over-consumption of coffee.
According to the legend Yerba Mate was given to people by gods as sign of frendship.
Mate Green is the best quality of yerba mate. The extract consist of only thickly cut leaves and doesn't contain any sticks. Thanks to the special process of drying - the leaves keep their green colour. Once the hot water has been added, the beverage is ready to drink and can be refilled many times before losing its flavor. In order to prepare "terere", pour the yerba mate dry loose with very cold water. You can also replace water with fruit juice (but also very cold) and add ice cubes for better result.
*Suitable for vegetarians
*Ideal for Terere
*Directions how to make Yerba Mate are stated on the packaging.