Walnuts are the highest in omega 3s of the entire nut world.In additon, they offer a wealth of valuable fats, vitamins,minerals, antioxidants and natural enzymes. The fat, protein,and fiber of walnuts contribute to a sense of satiety, reducing your urge to snack on junk food and aiding weight loss.
Carefully and responsibly sourced by Wellnesstore.uk
17 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Raw Walnuts non GMO - 500g 1kg
* Walnuts nutrition is the ability to support your most important organ - the brain - walnuts have now been scientifically proven to be a true “brain food” and a leader among all nuts.
* Walnuts can help improve your mood considering they contain one of the highest amounts of omega-3 fats of any nut. In addition to the remarkable things that omega -3 foods can do for your mind, they’re also known to support heart health and fight heart disease by lowering triglyceride levels and reducing dangerous plaque formation in the arteries.
* Omega-3s found in walnuts support optimal brain function on a number of levels.
* Walnuts’ omega-3 fats are also important for supporting memory and thought processing.
* Many health experts recommend giving walnuts to kids as a brain-boosting, nutritious snack
* Walnuts are nutrient-rich in essential minerals: They have protein, fiber, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese and potassium. So if you have low potassium, for instance, walnuts can bring your levels back up.